You want to work for an international company but stay in Zagreb? You're fluent in English and into marketing & digital? You find yourself creative and independent? We might have a seat for you!
We are ch-aviation. A company that is specialised in data research. Once we collect and verify the data, we present it in our online database. And then you come in: you'll help us think of new and original ways to level up our Marketing game and online presence. Social Media Management, Employer Branding initiatives and assisting our VP of Marketing with day-to-day tasks will all be part of your responsibilities.
You are the person we're looking for if:
- Your English is excellent, and you don't have any issues communicating in English (in a call/in-person/over email).
- You are no stranger to business communication, especially writing emails and the Microsoft Office suite
- You are curious about B2B Marketing
- You are present on Social media, able to find inspiration for your work on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and know the importance of LinkedIn for a business, and a business professional
- You like to design creative visuals and have used Canva/Photoshop before
- You like writing text and copies for different platforms
- You are creative, proactive, independent, and always one step ahead with the new ideas
- You don't have problems with asking questions or for support when needed
- You like to take a "can do- will do" attitude and explore and research all the possible ways and solutions before you give up
- You're organised and focused
And what can you expect?
- A real opportunity to grow fast and kickstart your professional career
- Possibility of growing within the role into a manager position
- Possibility of travelling around the world
- A thriving hands-on environment with a lot of freedom to pursue your ideas
- Internal training and courses which start with your onboarding process
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation days that increase with your age/years of service
- Contribution to the 3rd pillar after four years of working with us
- Fruits and coffee
You can apply if you are a student or have already started your career.
Please note that only English applications will be evaluated, as an international team is running the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.