Imagine this: you get to talk to people from all over the world about a product that has various information crucial for businesses in the aviation industry? Aand you get to travel all around the world?
Intrigued? Continue reading:
We are ch-aviation. A company that is specialised in data research. Once we collect and verify the data, we present it in our online database (for example: if an airline wants to see which aircraft are available for leasing, we can help them with that 😊).
You would have an opportunity to work for a company that operates globally and yet, is not a corporation. We could be a great fit for you if you also value proactivity, independence, and flexibility.
We are looking for someone who would join our Customer Success part of the Sales department. You are "The Voice of the Customer", in other words, your job is to make sure that you understand what the customer is saying and that the feedback is heard and appropriately handled. You are in charge of onboarding, renewals, upselling opportunities, and overall satisfaction of our customers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Your English is excellent, and you don’t have any issues with communicating in English (in a call/in-person/over email)
- You have experience with B2B sales and an understanding of customer success processes
- You can think critically (assess a situation from different angles while having a bigger picture)
- You know that listening is crucial in sales
- You are proactive and don't shy away from communication with external customers/clients
- You know how to stay focused and are independent in your work (and you know that the biggest challenge in managing time is managing yourself :D)
- You are no stranger to the Microsoft Office suite and already had experience with business communication (student jobs, real jobs, volunteering experience)
- You understand the importance of teamwork
- Most of all, you would like to be a part of the aviation industry (it can already be a passion of yours, or you can be motivated to join-and you’ll tell us all about it in your cover letter 😊)
And what’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and skillset
- Possibility of traveling all around the world, visiting our existing clients as well as visiting many conferences we attend
- A thriving hands-on environment with a lot of freedom to pursue your ideas
- Internal training and courses which start with your onboarding process
- After a while, a fully paid workcation – you could work from an interesting location for a week, fully covered by the company! Next location – Thailand 🏝️
- A work-life balance - we support your professional, family, and personal goals, by having:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work-from-home policy
- Vacation days that increase with your age and years of service
- Option to work 4-days a week (36 hours for 90% of the pay)
- Fruits and coffee
- Fitpass card
- If you think you might be a perfect match for our company and the advertised position, fill out your profile.
- Make sure you:
- Upload your CV in English
- Submit your cover letter (motivational letter) in English - we really read your cover letters so make sure you take some time to explain your motivation to us
Please note that only Applications in the English language will be evaluated, as an international team is running the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.