Imagine this: you get to talk to people from all over the world about a product that has various information crucial for businesses in the aviation industry? In the meantime, you get to learn about sales techniques with the possibility of traveling all around the world?
Intrigued? Continue reading:
We are ch-aviation. A company that is specialised in data research. Once we collect and verify the data, we present it in our online database. And then you come in: you reach out to different companies worldwide and offer the subscription to our database. (for example: if an airline wants to see which aircraft are available for leasing, we can help them with that 😊)
You would have an opportunity to work for a company that operates globally and yet, is not a corporation. We could be a great fit for you if you also value proactivity, independence, and flexibility.
Maybe you have already seen our ads and are wondering why we are still looking for people to join us. In the past 12 months, we have grown from 52 to 75 employees and we are still growing!
We are looking for someone who would join our Sales department in an entry-level position. Since it is an entry-level position, there are plenty of opportunities to grow and advance from there. But you gotta start somewhere 😊 You can apply if you are a student or if you already started your career, but keep in mind that it is an entry-level position with responsibilities suitable for a junior.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- Your English is excellent, and you don’t have any issues with communicating in English (in a call/in-person/over email).
- You are curious about B2B sales.
- You would like to invest your time in researching the market and identifying potential leads.
- You can think critically (assess a situation from different angles while having a bigger picture
- You are no stranger to the Microsoft Office suite and already had experience with business communication (student jobs, real jobs, volunteering experience
- You know how to stay focused and are independent in your work
- You understand the importance of teamwork
- Most of all, you would like to be a part of the aviation industry (it can already be a passion of yours, or you can be motivated to join-and you’ll tell us all about it in your cover letter 😊)
And what’s in it for you?
- A real opportunity to grow fast and kickstart your professional career
- After a while, you might be able to grow into an Account Executive or Customer Success role
- Possibility of traveling all around the world, visiting our potential clients as well as visiting many conferences we attend
- A thriving hands-on environment with a lot of freedom to pursue your ideas
- Internal training and courses which start with your onboarding process
- After a while, a fully paid workcation – you could work from an interesting location for a week, fully covered by the company! Next location – Thailand 🏝️
- A work-life balance - we support your professional, family, and personal goals, by having:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work-from-home policy
- Vacation days that increase with your age and years of service
- Option to work 4-days a week (36 hours for 90% of the pay)
- Fruits and coffee
- Fitpass card
- If you think you might be a perfect match for our company and the advertised position, fill out your profile.
- Make sure you:
- Upload your CV in English
- Submit your cover letter (motivational letter) in English - we really read your cover letters so make sure you take some time to explain your motivation to us
Please note that only Applications in the English language will be evaluated, as an international team is running the recruitment process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.